On-line Donation FAQ
A new feature on our web site provides anyone the ability to quickly and securely make a monetary gift to the church.
- First, go to the web site and locate the oval, orange "Donate" button near the bottom of the home page. Clicking the button takes you to a site that allows a one-time gift by using a credit card or a Paypal account.
- Next, enter the amount of your gift, and click on "Update Total".
- Select your method of payment by signing into Paypal or by clicking on "continue" near the credit card logos if you want to pay with your credit card. Fill in the requested information and select "Review Donation and Continue."
- The next screen allows you to review your gift. You may also click on "Add special instructions to the seller" (the "seller" is the Church) and enter comments like "Restoration Fund", "Memorial Gift to.", or simply provide your envelope number.
- After verifying your information, select "Donate xx USD now".
- The last screen provides your confirmation number and provides an option to print a receipt.
After completion of the process, you will be emailed a receipt. The Treasuer's office is immediately notified of the transaction, which will be processed exactly like any other gift.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like assistance in making a donation , please contact our Treasurer or call the church office at 328-1125.